1. Candidates shall submit their applications via ONLINE MODE ONLY. Applications submitted via any other medium will be summarily rejected.
2. Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb.
3. Application fee can be paid by Online mode.
4. Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Any discrepancy found in the application during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
5. Work experience until 30/09/2018 will only be considered.
6. Only post qualification work experience of the candidate will be considered.
7. In case of number of candidates are more, a written test will also be conducted for the selection process.
8. Selected candidates shall be posted based on the requirement of KRFB.
9. Kerala Road Fund Board reserves the right to reject the candidature/cancel the appointment at any stage without assigning any reason.
To get Regular Updates from Wincentre – Register Below