Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB), Government of Kerala, invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for appointment to the following posts on contract basis initially for a period of one year likely to be further extended up to 2 years.
Interested candidates shall apply via ONLINE MODE ONLY accessing the website of Centre for Management Development (www.cmdkerala.net). The details are given below. The last date for submitting application is 17/10/2018.
B Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution. b) Masters degree in Civil Engineering & experience in MS Project is desirable. c) Knowledge in execution of work & preparation of work bills is desirable.
Not less than 2 years of post qualification experience in Govt/Public/Private sector Infrastructure Industry/Transportation Projects like major road/bridge projects.
Remuneration: 42,000/- per month (consolidated)
Age: Max. age limit 40 years as on 30.09.2018
No. of Vacancies: 89
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for General Candidates & Rs. 250/-
For SC/ST candidates.
Designation: Site Supervisor
Qualification: a) Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution. b) Proficiency in handling computer application like MS Project/ other Engineering applications/MS Office is desirable.
c) Knowledge in execution of work & preparation of work bills desirable.
Experience: Not less than 2 years of post qualification experience in Govt/Public/Private sector Infrastructure Industry/Transportation Projects like major road/bridge projects.
Remuneration: 25,000/- per month (consolidated)
Age: Max. age limit 40 years as on 30.09.2018.
Eligible age relaxation applicable for retired hands upto 60 years from Govt sector having a minimum experience of 20 years atleast in the post of Overseer
No. of Vacancies: 200
Application Fee: Rs. 400/- For General Candidates & Rs. 200/- For SC/ST candidates
1. Candidates shall submit their applications via ONLINE MODE ONLY. Applications submitted via any other medium will be summarily rejected.
2. Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb.
3. Application fee can be paid by Online mode.
4. Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Any discrepancy found in the application during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
5. Work experience until 30/09/2018 will only be considered.
6. Only post qualification work experience of the candidate will be considered.
7. In case of number of candidates are more, a written test will also be conducted for the selection process.
8. Selected candidates shall be posted based on the requirement of KRFB.
9. Kerala Road Fund Board reserves the right to reject the candidature/cancel the appointment at any stage without assigning any reason.
To get Regular Updates from Wincentre – Register Below