Applications are invited On-line through Centre for Management Development (CMD) website http://www.cmdkerala.net from eligible candidates
for filling up of the following mentioned posts on contract basis/internship at Technical Inspection Wing (TIW), Technical Resource Centre
(TRC) of Centre for Management Development, , Technical Support Unit (TSU) in Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB)
and for IMPACT KERALA LTD. through (KIIFB)
The desirous eligible candidates may apply ONLINE by satisfying themselves with terms and conditions of this recruitment.
Schedule of Events
• Start date for submitting online application: 14.08.2019 (10:00 am)
• Last Date for submitting online application: 28.08.2019 (5:00 pm)
Download the KIIFB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION
Note: Cut-off dates for eligibility:
The cut-off date for the purpose of eligibility on age criteria shall be the 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e.
01.08.2019. The cut-off date for Post Qualification experience will be the 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e. 01.08.2019
The selection process may comprise of Written Examination/Group Discussion and /or Personal Interview. KIIFB/CMD reserves the absolute
right to decide as to whether to use any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
Instructions for Scanning of Photograph & Signature: –
• Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be
less than 200KB in *.JPG format only]
• Candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online application [scanned
image shall be less than 50KB in *.JPG format only]
• The candidate has to scan his full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient.
Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person.